Responsible: Grisea Matter Inc. Postal address: 1810 E Sahara Ave Suite 1627 – Las Vegas, NV – USA. Email: email@example.com
2. Information and consent
3. Obligatory nature of providing the data
The data requested in the forms provided on the Website are, in general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes.
Therefore, if these data are not provided or they are not correct, they can not be addressed.
4. For what purpose does Grisea Matter Inc deal with personal data and for how long?
• Manage your contact requests with Grisea Matter Inc. through the channels provided for it on the Website.
• Manage purchases made within the framework of the Website, including the management of payment and the delivery of the order.
• Manage the subscription to the newsletter, made through the channel provided on the Website.
• Manage the sending of commercial communications of Grisea Matter Inc., unless the user indicates otherwise by checking the corresponding box, or showing his opposition to such treatment.
• Manage the sending of satisfaction surveys based on the purchase of the product or service of Grisea Matter Inc. made, to improve day to day the experience of our customers.
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal or procedural obligation, sale of part or all of the company and / or transfer or liquidation of its assets. Users and customers have the right to obtain confirmation on whether their personal data is being processed at Grisea Matter Inc. therefore they have the right to access their personal data, correct inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary.
5. What user data does Grisea Matter Inc. deal with?
Grisea Matter Inc. will deal with the following categories of data:
• Identifying data: name, surnames.
• Contact information: address, telephone, email address.
• Bank details: credit card number, card holder, any series of alphanumeric characters that are identifying other means of payment.
• Other data: data provided by the interested parties in the open fields of the forms provided on the Website.
• Navigation data.
Grisea Matter Inc. is located outside the European Economic Area, specifically in the state of Nevada, United States of America and this is why it is in a territory duly legitimated to carry out the corresponding international data transfers.
6. Cookies and web analytics services
To see our cookies policy, access: LINK A TEXTO COOKIES
7. What is the legitimization of the treatment of user and client data?
The processing of data for the acquisition of services from the Website will be necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship between the user and Grisea Matter Inc.
The processing of your data for marketing purposes, related to goods and services of Grisea Matter Inc. and similar services for your customers, will be based on the legitimate interest recognized by the regulations when the user has purchased goods and / or services from Grisea Matter Inc. In the absence of such a contractual relationship, the data processing will be based on the user’s consent included in the current regulations in force.
The treatment for the aforementioned purposes, will always be done with the prior consent of the user or based on the aforementioned legitimate interest, and will be necessary to attend to your request. Also, if you withdraw your consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke such consent, the User may contact Grisea Matter Inc. through the Customer Service Department from the corresponding web form: https://fruitwall.com/contact
8. With which recipients will the user’s data be shared?
The user’s data may be communicated to:
• Companies collaborating with Grisea Matter Inc., for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes indicated above or for the sending of commercial communications about the products and services, provided that the User has consented to it.
• Public Administrations and competent national and / or European and / or international authorities, in the cases foreseen by the Law.
Additionally, the data may be accessible by suppliers of Grisea Matter Inc., said access being the necessary for the adequate fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or the previously indicated purposes. These providers will not process your data for their own purposes that have not been previously informed by Grisea Matter Inc.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, being in the latter case in countries where international transfers of data are considered legitimized.
9. User responsibility
• Guarantees that you are over eighteen (18) years of age and that the data you provide to Grisea Matter Inc. are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in such a way that it responds to their real situation.
• Guarantees that you have informed third parties of those who provide your data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to Grisea Matter Inc. for the purposes indicated.
• Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to Grisea Matter Inc. or to third parties.
10. Commercial and promotional communications
One of the purposes for which Grisea Matter Inc. treats the personal data provided by users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding goods, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
In the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Grisea Matter Inc., he may request the cancellation of the service by clicking on the link provided for such purposes at the foot of said commercial communications or through the department of Customer Service from the corresponding web form: https://fruitwall.com/contact.
11. Rights of the holders of the data
Any user or client can send a letter to Grisea Matter Inc. by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of their identity document, passport or other valid identification document at any time and free of charge. , for:
• Revoke the consents granted.
• Obtain confirmation as to whether Grisea Matter Inc. is processing personal data concerning the User or not.
• Access your personal data.
• Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Obtain from Grisea Matter Inc. the limitation of the treatment of the data when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations is fulfilled.
• Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the decisions taken by Grisea Matter Inc.
• Request the portability of your data.
12. Security measures
Grisea Matter Inc. will treat the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the secret thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security. of your data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: May 25, 2018.